- Lower level Automation and testing? Be more precise! The Automation triangle revisited… again!
- I have talked elsewhere that we need to rely on unit and integration tests on UI as much as we do on data services. Toyer Mamoojee dissects the Automation Triangle, so we can understand the purpose of each layer in the practical sense.
- Testing vs Research
- Let’s stop talking about testing, let’s start thinking about value
- Huib Schoots previews his talk on TestBash about how, even in “agile testing”, we end up falling in metrics (Processes and Tools) instead of focusing in value (Individuals and Interactions).
- 7 Reasons to Choose Consumer-Driven Contract Tests Over End-to-End Tests
- Another text about using the right tool for the right job, with additional insights on how Contract Tests can lead to refactoring improvements.
Get all of new posts via RSS