- Michael Bolton - Exploratory Testing an API
- Last post of a 4-part series from Michael Bolton giving view on exploratory testing on API - specially important because many people see that APIs cannot be understood by exploration and learning. BIG MISTAKE!
- Slow Software
- Authentications in Postman
- Pramod Dutta shares a reference list of how to authenticate using Postman - great cheatlist.
- Disrupting work in Scrum
- Product Owners bring new work in mid-sprint… never happened, right? Mark Levison shares three ways on dealing with this situation.
- Top Browser Extensions For Testing Software
- Stephen Janaway points out a very comprehensive list of Chrome and Firefox (which can be used on IceCat as well) extensions to help you to test faster and better.
Get all of new posts via RSS