5 Things to Read
- Technical Skills
- Ron Jeffries talks about technical skills and practices necessary for agile success that go beyond programming: Skills to deal with stories, change, understanding and more.
- An audience with James Bach
- I don’t know how this video has reach me just now :D Anyway, great 2 hour-long video with James Bach is always a good recommendation. Social competency x critical competence is a very interesting concept.
- How NOT to hire a software engineer
- A set of common mistakes that companies do over and over again and that go uncriticized because their effects just appear months after the fact.
- No information to test?
- Micheal Bolton dissects a manifold of ways, many “nontraditional”, to find information to perform better testing.
- 6 Mistakes Scrum Masters Should Avoid, and Their Remedies
- “The team members are not only the scrum master’s workers but also their partners.”
Get all of new posts via RSS