Subscribe to our RSS here.
- Michael Bolton - Exploratory Testing an API
- Last post of a 4-part series from Michael Bolton giving view on exploratory testing on API - specially important because many people see that APIs cannot be understood by exploration and learning. BIG MISTAKE!
- Slow Software
- Authentications in Postman
- Pramod Dutta shares a reference list of how to authenticate using Postman - great cheatlist.
- Disrupting work in Scrum
- Product Owners bring new work in mid-sprint… never happened, right? Mark Levison shares three ways on dealing with this situation.
- Top Browser Extensions For Testing Software
- Stephen Janaway points out a very comprehensive list of Chrome and Firefox (which can be used on IceCat as well) extensions to help you to test faster and better.