Subscribe to our RSS here.
5 Things to Read
- Domino’s Pizza app must be accessible to blind people
- The process to find out the real “why” the app didn’t satisfied the customer. What have voices really been raised as a defender of the user?
- Self-organization isn’t enough
- “The second issue, I believe, is even more troubling. While the team probably can at least see the solutions to “process” issues, Dev Teams are almost never equipped to work out development issues. They just don’t know how to deliver the Increment. The techniques needed, ATDD, TDD, Refactoring, and so on, are not taught in schools, and are not used in most shops, Agile or not. “
- The Evolution of Software Testing
- Test Pyramid and more.
- Complete list of github markdown emoji markup
- Ok, I knew the smile and thumbs up, but the GitHub people really like emojois :D