Subscribe to our RSS here.
5 Things to Read
- Ministry of Testing - Automation Daily - Post Your Questions
- Richard Bradshaw opened a thread on the Ministry of Testing where people asked questions regarding automation in testing. Long thread, but some good stuff to read there.
- Neil Sainsbury - The software industry’s greatest sin: hiring
- A great team is made of great people working together towards a valuable goal. And to gather this people together is necessary to be effective in identifying them and onboarding them in a company. Unfortunately this task is hard and very often not well done in your industry nowadays. In this post Neil Sainsbury raises the main points to improve during hiring in IT.
- Marie Drake - Contract Testing with Pact.js and Jest
- QuanticDev - State of Software Engineering in 2020
- QuanticDev discusses some statistics of growth in the programming world.
- Michael Fritzius - Adapt Your QA Team for The New Normal
- The impact of COVID-19 in our lives are unpredictable. Nobody knows how the economy, personal interactions, remote versus in-local work, etc. In this post Michael Fritzius raises some points that testing teams may need to face in the short, medium, long term. #StaySafe