5 Things to Read
- Page Objects that Suck Less – Tips for writing more maintainable Page Objects
- A three-steps refactoring process to allow more flexibility and realibility on Page Objects.
- What’s the biggest mistake new software developers make?
- And worst of all, the mistake feeds onto itself, driving you to make it over and over again.
- Boundary Value Analysis Real World Application and Extension with Exploratory Software Testing
- Testing design + Exploration to find deep problems - even some cross-browser bugs.
- Confident React - Frontend Testing
- Kent Dodds talks about how to use modern frontend testing tools to achieve confidence in our apps.
- Scrum By Example – How to Deal with Bad Scrum User Stories as a ScrumMaster
- Another great post of the Scrum By Example series. What are the characteristics of a bad User Story? How to refactor them so they can help the team to understand better the feature? What to do you realize the next bad stories will are going into the Sprint Planning?
Get all of new posts via RSS