5 Things to Read
- Quality Culture
- Podcast from Rob Lambert talking about what Quality Culture means and how to change it in your company. (Spoiler: It’s not maximum number of critical bugs in production or 100% automation)
- Modern Testing Principles
- Alan Page’s Modern Testing Principles is another list of statements highlighting how testing and quality is more about knowledge, understanding the user and continuous improvements than techniques (such as the Agile Testing book may seem to suggest) and standards.
- Test Specification and Metrics for API Testing
- Discussion about meta-topics on API Testing
- Why Agile Teams Put So Much Emphasis on Being Done Each Iteration
- “We are 90% done” is not done.
- What Are the Limits of the Scrum Framework?
- 11 characteristics under which Scrum works well and 6 industries where it is not indicated.
Get all of new posts via RSS