5 Things to Read
- Anti-patterns - Christian Findlay
- Christian questions the definition of anti-patterns, raising the issue of technical demonization of these practices (and deification of the patterns). Every problem is contextual and its solution as well - therefore, applying these solution to every similar situation can be problematic.
- Divide & conquer à la BDD: story, rule, scenario - Gáspár
- Gáspár shares another great and practical guide in how to extract BDD scenarios from a simple User Story title, by creating Rules and extracting Examples from them.
- Scrum is fragile, not Agile - Dennis Weyland
- I don’t agree completely with the view Dennis share here, but he raises important questions regarding how Scrum can be misused and go into contradiction to the Agile Manifesto.
- Building a team path for quality - Bruce
- Undeveloped Bruce shares a great story of how his team has driven the development of their project through retrospective, collective thinking, and user telemetry data.
- Raw Graph
- From Bruce’s post, I came to discover Raw Graph. AWESOME TOOL!
Check it out:
You pass data in a CSV format
You choose the graph type you want
And they plot a great graph using d3.js