Subscribe to our RSS here.
5 Things to Read
- The Connection Between Burnout and Personality Types in Software Developers
- Software Development is a social activity, thus, it is fundamental to understand how people work and what can be done to improve the ways people work. Code is secundary.
- Scrum by Example – How to Handle Production Support Issues in Scrum
- Scrum is a framework. And as software frameworks, it is meant to be expandable in order better fullfil the needs of the users (here, the team). Be by problems in the team workflow, or as natural consequences of the context, some projects will have high levels of unpredicted work. Mark Levison show us how to deal this within Scrum.
- How to Test Ember Components
- comprehensive tutorial on how to test Ember Components in isolation. I’ve written a more high level tutorial on Ember testing general, talking about Application, Component, and Unit tests. Check it out here
- testRNN: Coverage-guided Testing on Recurrent Neural Networks
- Interesting usage of mutation-based testing to verify the robustness of Recurring Neural Networks. The usage of heuristics, rather than hard oracles, can be a good path for testing AI in general.
- A LOOK AT NEW JAVA FEATURES IN TEST AUTOMATION